At Franger Gas, we understand that every large-scale propane user has their own particular set of needs. In your search for a wholesale propane supplier, assessing your business needs is first and foremost. How much propane do you use? What is your preferred delivery schedule? What are your existing storage and staffing capabilities?
Even if you do not have every answer, Franger Gas Wholesale can help you assess your LP operational needs. We have been the go-to wholesale propane supplier for retail propane marketers and farmers for over 75 years. What has propelled that longevity?
Here are just a few components to our success as Wholesale Propane Suppliers:
- Relationships. We have built relationships with the large suppliers and terminals in customer service areas. This allows us to offer competitive and convenient options in the tri-state area.
- Experience. We have been selling propane – both on the retail and wholesale side – for decades. We bring that knowledge to every scenario you might come up against. Facing supply shortages and allocation? We have seen it. Terminals running out of product and needing to divert to another supply point? Happens all the time, and we take care of it. Dramatic swings in pricing? We can help bring more certainty to your bottom lines with our pre buy options. Concerned that you need more storage at your facility? We can advise AND install if necessary! There is little we have not seen and/or experienced in the propane industry. At Franger Gas, we have the experience to help your company navigate the peaks and valleys of the propane industry.
- One stop shopping. Other than propane for your plants, do you need other services? We offer safety training like CTEP for your team. Need advice on running a retail operation? We can offer consulting services that leverage our 75 years of success.
- The Mentone Rail Terminal. Our terminal is one of the most efficient in the area, and allows us to be a reliable wholesale propane supplier. Trucks are loaded fast and back on the road, with no detention time. A strategic partnering of Franger Gas and NGL Supply in Sarnia, Ontario along with Ceres Solutions and Norfolk Southern rail, the Mentone Propane Rail Terminal meets the energy needs of our customers and is one of the best supply points in the area.
- We are a family company. At Franger Gas, we understand what it takes to run a propane company and be a positive part of your community. We know our customers well and develop trusted, lasting relationships.
When your operation needs to select a liquid propane gas supplier, choosing the right one not only matters to you, it matters to your customers. If you are looking for a reliable, competitively priced wholesale propane supplier that understands what the retail propane marketer needs, contact Franger Gas today. We offer a comprehensive approach for our customers and our goal is to help each one succeed.
How does a propane company continue to grow in strength and reliability? By sourcing supplies of fuel, and understanding the importance of consistent propane supply.
That’s what we do every day at Franger Gas Company. We saw a potential propane supply problem following the winter of 2013-2014. As a result, we partnered with a supplier to build the Mentone Propane Rail Terminal.
Today, the Mentone terminal gives us access to a reliable propane supply. Customers in northern Indiana, southern Michigan, western Ohio and neighboring regions receive propane through the Mentone terminal. Additionally, the terminal helps stabilize propane prices by reducing transportation costs to service agricultural and other rural customers.
We continue to invest in the future, and focus on propane supply with our storage tank farm under construction in northern Indiana. The first phase of the site will expand storage capacity by 700,000 gallons. That security of extra propane supply simply means plenty of fuel to heat homes and businesses, even when demand increases in cold weather.
At Franger Gas, we live by our company motto – large enough to serve, small enough to care. It reminds us that your community is OUR community too. That’s why we continue to look for better ways to source, supply and service your energy needs, whether it’s in your home, on a work site or at a wholesale storage facility.
We are honored by the trust you place in us. We look forward to the delivering excellent service you have come to expect from us for another 75 years.
One of our best pieces of advice for our wholesale customers is this – there is no such thing as too much bulk tank propane storage.
“Storage and storage upgrading are the most important investments a propane company can make in its business,” explained Jeff Franger, owner of Franger Gas.
More capacity gives you more buying power, and the ability to save money during times when propane is priced lower. Additional storage can also allow you to ride out times of high demand and high gas prices – saving even more money and eliminating the stress of locating hard to acquire peak-demand propane.
Having more supply security of your product is crucial, especially with the potential of supply issues. Supply is predicted to be very tight this coming season, noted Franger. Already, Franger Gas is seeing major suppliers limiting the number of gallons available for purchase.
“We have had supply issues of some kind in this region in three of the last 5 years,” said Franger. “One of the surest ways to get ahead of that is with bulk tank storage.”
Propane companies who have bulk tank storage – and an onsite propane supply – can offer better customer service options including auto delivery, budget plans and timely refills.
“For our wholesale customers, the benefits of increasing their storage speak for themselves. And we are able to help, whether it’s an upgrade or completely new bulk plant construction,” said Franger.
Franger Gas has been involved in bulk plant construction for well over 40 years – and you can count on our experience to get your project done correctly. Our expert team will help you choose a proper location and each system will be designed to meet the specific requirements for your wholesale energy needs.
We source the tanks, arrange all transportation and delivery, install the tanks and then design the system to meet and exceed your filling expectations. Once complete, Franger Gas can arrange transports to fill the tanks as well.
Don’t be caught in short supply. Call Franger Gas and let our team of experts help you upgrade your propane storage or begin your bulk plant construction project today.