At Franger Gas, we understand that every large-scale propane user has their own particular set of needs. In your search for a wholesale propane supplier, assessing your business needs is first and foremost. How much propane do you use? What is your preferred delivery schedule? What are your existing storage and staffing capabilities?
Even if you do not have every answer, Franger Gas Wholesale can help you assess your LP operational needs. We have been the go-to wholesale propane supplier for retail propane marketers and farmers for over 75 years. What has propelled that longevity?
Here are just a few components to our success as Wholesale Propane Suppliers:
- Relationships. We have built relationships with the large suppliers and terminals in customer service areas. This allows us to offer competitive and convenient options in the tri-state area.
- Experience. We have been selling propane – both on the retail and wholesale side – for decades. We bring that knowledge to every scenario you might come up against. Facing supply shortages and allocation? We have seen it. Terminals running out of product and needing to divert to another supply point? Happens all the time, and we take care of it. Dramatic swings in pricing? We can help bring more certainty to your bottom lines with our pre buy options. Concerned that you need more storage at your facility? We can advise AND install if necessary! There is little we have not seen and/or experienced in the propane industry. At Franger Gas, we have the experience to help your company navigate the peaks and valleys of the propane industry.
- One stop shopping. Other than propane for your plants, do you need other services? We offer safety training like CTEP for your team. Need advice on running a retail operation? We can offer consulting services that leverage our 75 years of success.
- The Mentone Rail Terminal. Our terminal is one of the most efficient in the area, and allows us to be a reliable wholesale propane supplier. Trucks are loaded fast and back on the road, with no detention time. A strategic partnering of Franger Gas and NGL Supply in Sarnia, Ontario along with Ceres Solutions and Norfolk Southern rail, the Mentone Propane Rail Terminal meets the energy needs of our customers and is one of the best supply points in the area.
- We are a family company. At Franger Gas, we understand what it takes to run a propane company and be a positive part of your community. We know our customers well and develop trusted, lasting relationships.
When your operation needs to select a liquid propane gas supplier, choosing the right one not only matters to you, it matters to your customers. If you are looking for a reliable, competitively priced wholesale propane supplier that understands what the retail propane marketer needs, contact Franger Gas today. We offer a comprehensive approach for our customers and our goal is to help each one succeed.